What a fun morning! Some of the best memories of my childhood are weekend mornings with my family all in the kitchen making (and eating!) my favorite breakfast....fried eggs, pancakes, bacon, biscuits and gravy. We didn't make all of that all the time...but there was always some combination of those!! :) This morning in the Koerber household it was pancakes! Jack helped me make them...can you tell he added chocolate chips to the batter??? He also wanted to make blueberry pancakes, and plain ones, too. I have quite the little chef on my hands.
 |
| Justin really enjoyed them too! |
 |
| 3 big pancakes later..."I'm STUFFED!", Jack says. |
 |
| 2 pancakes later....Justin's still wanting more!!! |
Any leftovers? Maimey would LOVE some!!
ReplyDelete(Is that how you spell my name?)
Hmm...I've always spelled it Mamie. But it is your name, how do you want it spelled??
ReplyDelete